[SEL] Junkers 2HK65 at an engine rally in Germany

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sun May 25 15:30:59 PDT 2008

Jim:

Now, THAT's interesting!  A number of years ago, I toured the CSX overhaul facility in Louisville, KY (before they moved it somewhere else).  I believe the engines were V-16 G.M. Electromotives.  I also thought they were two cycle because GM was big in 2-cycle truck, bus, boat and heavy equipment engines.

Have I been wrong all this time?

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand