[SEL] Help needed with Caterpillar service manual

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri May 16 13:39:48 PDT 2008

Hi Peter,
	I just talked to a parts man from Ohio Cat. He can get it for us--
it's called a "Single Cylinder Test Engine" manual. It was printed in
1981. Cost is $26.88 plus tax and shipping. It would be printed ONLY
after I order and thus would take 5-7 weeks. Their parts dept. is
open until midnight tonight. Do you want me to order it for you? Once
I order it there would be no chance of canceling the order!
	Dave

--------
David Rotigel
rotigel at alltel.net