[SEL] Help needed with Caterpillar service manual

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Fri May 16 12:16:05 PDT 2008

We are getting the bum's rush in the UK, with trying to obtain a
manual for the 1Y73 caterpillar research diesel engines.

The part number is: SENR2074, Caterpillar insist that it is a good
number and is currently available from their dealers.

UK dealers say that no such number exists.

Is there anyone in the USA that can contact a local dealer for us, and
find out if this can be purchased locally and mailed, either to our
friends in Gilbert, AZ or to us directly? We can pay with PayPal or
send cash $$'s by registered post. We have a contact in Caterpillar
Media center that we can give a phone # for if needed.

We have been nearly a year now trying to get this manual and it is
getting a bit frustrating......

Many thanks,

Peter
--