[SEL] Bee Stings OT

Orrin B Iseminger obise at moscow.com
Wed May 7 07:32:24 PDT 2008

Wasps thrive where we live and I'm always getting stung by them.  When that
happens I apply a bit of liquid laundry bleach (sodium hypochlorite) to the
wound with a cotton swab.  It is very effective.  The pain and swelling
stops almost immediately.

I have not used bleach on bee stings, but it is worth a try.

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger
Colton, Washington, USA
http://users.moscow.com/oiseming/lc_ant_p/menu.htm