[SEL] Engine conversion

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Thu May 1 15:41:55 PDT 2008

Then just go to:

http://www.atis.net/forums/

George

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of Dave
Merchant
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 3:32 PM
To: The SEL email discussion list
Subject: Re: [SEL] Engine conversion

Got:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.

This could be due to one of several reasons:
    * You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page

and try again.
    * You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are
you
trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or
some
other privileged system?
    * If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled
your
account, or it may be awaiting activation
???

Dave

At 06:13 PM 5/1/2008, you wrote:
>This past weekend I was at a small local one day show and saw something
>I hadn't seen before.
>
>The was a 3hp F-M Z (pretty sure that was what it was) which was
>converted to a steam engine.  I know of quite a few steam engines that
>were converted into internal combustion engines, but this is the first
>conversion in the opposite direction that I've seen.
>
>Have other people seen any of these reverse conversions?
>
>You can see a picture here:
>
>http://www.atis.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54
>
>George
>

>This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
>addressee and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.
>If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an
>authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby
>notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly
>prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
>notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any
attachments
>from your system.

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com