[SEL] Engine conversion

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Thu May 1 15:32:17 PDT 2008

Got:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.
This could be due to one of several reasons:
    * You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page
and try again.
    * You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you
trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some
other privileged system?
    * If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your
account, or it may be awaiting activation
???

Dave