[SEL] patching compounds

William Young wmlyoung at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 06:14:18 PDT 2008

Rob-san,
  (1) Please excuse the delay.  My heart rate is just now slowing down to normal after reading the shipping rate ($10 ) for a $12 T-shirt.  You must have been thinking of shipping it over by that famous air carrier FedSex -- for those who need it over night.  Hang on to the T-shirt.  Keep an eye open for the next ark coming over..  Or better yet, keep an ear open for some engine guy ( and gal ) who plans to take me up on my offer of bed and breakfast to any travelers this way.  Numerous natives from the hinterlands have stayed here from time to time, as have several Kiwis.
  (2)  If you know where to purchase the Belzona, how about buying some for me?  I'll get a check off to you for it and the T-shirt.  Please let me know when.  Thanks, Bill

wmyoung at juno.ocn.ne.jp