[SEL] Ebay Problem?

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Mar 24 15:58:41 PDT 2008

Wayne,
    Filters must be recognizing my email address as trash.  I've been
accused of being that by some folks.  I did a bit of research and found
some info that Ebay has been doing some updates and there could be
delays.  I just went to ebay and it loaded fine.  I guess I've just
tried to access it at the wrong time.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY