[SEL] What is it?

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Sun Mar 16 05:42:28 PDT 2008

George,
That is a pickup spring for a older hay rake.  Got an old Case hay rake that
takes that style of spring and almost impossible to find new any more.  The
rake was built back in the mid 1800's and on steel wheels normally pulled by
horses but I still use mine with a tractor for windrowing hay.
regards,
Curt Andree