[SEL] More Video./now silencer.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Tue Mar 11 14:00:38 PDT 2008

Jerry:

Thanks for the information.  I've already looked at your page and now know your 'formula'.  Makes sense to me!

Take care - Elden

fler.htm>

         I know very little (actually nothing :-)) about muffler design -
pretty much just stumble along and end up with something that works. <grin>

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm