[SEL] Portland 2007 Video Clips

S. Work endacomm10 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 16:11:20 PDT 2008

Hello Again,
    Since you've dropped te AVI's in Favor of WMV's it's a Moot point anyway. My Suspicion is
  they simply weren't being encoded properly on the server. As Same file crashed MP2 MP6 MP7 MP9 WinAmp's Video Nero's Video player.  Under the following OS's Win98SE XP-Pro Windows 2000 Pro  Windows 2000Pro Server And Windows 2003 Pro Server.
  ( I am a computer repair technician)

    The WMV's on the other hand are playing Perfectly on ALL players I use !
  What prompted you to change format ? (Just out of curiosity.)

    You might consider making Video's like these everywhere you go. And Offer them on CD
  to the members of the list who don't have Broadband. I Noticed a few posts as to Download time issues. This might be a good solution. And a Nice way to preserve these meets for those who aren't able to attend.

     Nice Work. Looking forward to seeing the rest of them this evening.

Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 09/03/2008, S. Work wrote:
> Sorry Guy, But the AVI's crash Every one of my movie players. Might want to try re-doing them.

They all open and run correctly in Windows Media Player.

They were all checked for running before we uploaded them, might be
worth checking which version of WMP you are using.

We are running Win2kPro with Firefox, Opera and IE6. All of these
browsers download and run the files.

Sorry you can't see them, but we have checked in as many formats as
possible before uploading them.

Peter