[SEL] Petter Atomic 15 H.P.

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 13:44:58 PDT 2008

On 09/03/2008, Jerry Evans <jerrye at databak.co.za> wrote:

>          I've not seen the engine yet and am still waiting for Neville to
>  give me a list of what he needs but if an injector is one of the missing
>  "bits" I do not see that as a big problem.

There speaks an optimist!

We searched high and low for one for Jim's Atomic, but couldn't get a
sniff of an injector or a nozzle for it.

We did have some success with cleaning the nozzle out though, it took
a few months of solvents and ultrasonic cleaning to dislodge the crud
inside the spray holes.

We still look out for those particular nozzles, but have yet to find
anything close.

We did pick up some bodies and nozzles for a Glenniffer marine engine
the other day....

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes