[SEL] SEL Digest, Vol 48, Issue 2

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Mar 3 10:25:41 PST 2008

At 07:00 PM 03/03/2008, you wrote:
>Message: 1
>Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 06:43:08 -0500
>From: "Mike Royster" <mr at carolina.rr.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Charity Auction
>
>Jerry:
>  I won the Charity Auction and have emailed them several times, but I can't
>get a response as to how I can get them paid.  Do you know what is going on
>here?  I would love to get this completed.
>Thanks,
>Mike

Hi Mike (and Luke),
         I remember from last year that Spencer does take some chasing.
He's busy and hard to get him to reply to eMail.
         Just send the payment to him but you've gotta find out what
address he uses for PayPal. Last year I seem to remember that I sent
payment to the wrong eMail addy and had to cancel it as it remained
unclaimed. I eventually found the correct address and it was accepted.

         I'll reply off list with the address I used but I have no idea if
this is where he wants it sent - you'll have to check with him.

         In the meantime send me the details of the plate you want and I'll
start on it. You guys over there can sort out the details - You won the
plate on the auction and that's what counts to for me. I'll make it.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm