[SEL] Charity Auction

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 18:27:43 PST 2008

After not getting a reply to many emails I did a rearch and found this address.
ATIS Charity Auction
C/O  Spencer Yost
3160 MacBrandon Lane
Pfafftown, NC 27040

Just sent payments there.   As far as I can tell you will not get any reply saying you have paid.
I sure didn't.
Be sure to add a note that says what you are paying for.
Add your email and phone number too.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan