[SEL] Old iron to the rescue!

Michael Tucker oldironnut at alltel.net
Tue Mar 4 08:07:11 PST 2008

Howdy all,

Since it's pretty quiet on the list I thought that I would let you
know that Lincoln's MacLeod served up another round of education last
night.  Lincoln's Boy Scout troop is doing their Winter merit badge
classes and one of them is auto mechanics.  Last night was the first
class and we wanted to give a good introduction to what a 4 cycle
engine is.  What better way to do that than to wheel in a hit-n-miss
engine since they can clearly see exactly what we mean by suck,
squeeze, bang and blow.  Anyway, it went very well and we got a lot of
good questions on both the engine itself as well as what was going on
when the engine was running and how it related to "modern" engines.

See ya',
Mike
Michael Tucker
oldironnut at alltel.net