[SEL] the weekend

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Jun 25 02:27:19 PDT 2008

Hi Craig,

Which engine?

BTW you should know by now that the Cloistered Oyster Brothers aren't bothered
by the skyrocketing price of oil and fuel.  One of 'em is IN the oil bidness.
If they have any problem at all it's how to get rid of those bazillions of
dollars that just keep piling up everywhere.  Bloody fire hazard ya know.
8-))

See ya,  Arnie