[SEL] the weekend

craig morrison benzengines at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 10:37:21 PDT 2008

Hi guys,
            This weekend I was at the 1000engine show at Astle Park, the weather was not that great but the engines were good. One surprise that I got was an engine that was imported from the U.S in late 2007, as it came from Ashville N.C now I would have thought the cloistered oyster brothers would not have let it out of the state not to mention the country.

Cheers Craig in Scotland

P.S; with the rising cost of fuel maybe it was one of them that wsa selling priceless artefacts.