[SEL] Oldengine.org

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sun Jun 15 07:29:48 PDT 2008

Peter:

Thanks for 'splanin' that there teknickel tawk to this here hillbilly.

For a while there, I was in a panic thinking I'd have to find another provider for my page.  Since it is a hobby, it would be a hard sell to the "Secretary of The Treasury" to justify getting a URL registered then paying to host the site.

Thanks to Jim Dunmeyer and all who keep oldengine.org going.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand