[SEL] OT. Grinder wiring

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Wed Jun 11 18:22:19 PDT 2008

Ron:

I -guess- that it makes sense to connect wire #1 to #3 and #2 to #4 then connect each of the tied pairs to 120 volts.

If t'were me, I'd stick a 150 watt 120 volt light bulb in series with the 120 volt line then plug it in.  The motor should slowly come up to speed if it's hooked up right.

If it comes up to speed, unplug it and take out the light bulb.  Plug it back in and you should be in biz.

Take care - Elden