[SEL] Spam> Re: OT. Engine ID needed.

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 20:13:27 PDT 2008

Maybe he will respond when he gets back from being Kim Yun Sungs lackey in
Korea!  By any chance are any of the Aussies coming to Portland this year?
We could give Arnie another chance and watch him drink beer out of a
thimble.

Mike (the good) Steve (the bad) and Arnie (apologies to Clint Eastwood here)