[SEL] Petter PU8 4kW 110V DC Searchlight Generator

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 08:58:58 PDT 2008

On 02/06/2008, Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 02/06/2008, fero_ah at city-net.com <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> At this rate you need to start acquiring some vintage lights for a really
>> nifty
>> "electrical" display with all these gennys.
>>
>> See ya,  Arnie
>>

> Many years ago, when I was working for the Film & TV industry, we
> recovered a searchlight from the front garden of a house in Copthorne,
> East Sussex.

I spoke with an old acquaintance who was actually in the truck with me
when we collected that searchlight. He remembers it well, and through
another contact discovered that its whereabouts was known up until a
couple of years ago, and there is the faint possibility that it might
still be extant in a scrappie in east London.

Now THAT would look good at Portland in the evenings!

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com