[SEL] Harry's / SEL attachments

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Mon Jun 2 08:58:37 PDT 2008

Do like we do with the AMCFORUM.COM - use a FREE web photo host and put a
link to the pics in the message. Then those interested can follow the
link, those not interested don't get the added size.
Although our forum can self-host, it's still a space issue when you get
nearly 1,000 forum members all wanting to post photos...... so we still
recommend one of the many free photo hosts.
the best of both worlds, and you don't kill the still large number of
folks stuck on dial-up because this country (USA) is so far behind
web-technology-wise.

Bill