[SEL] Annual Portland ATIS Dinner and Charity Auction

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 07:20:06 PDT 2008

Believe me Shirley wants to go. She's not sure if she can handle it or not. She's been trying to heal a herniated disk in her lower back. She can't sit for extended periods. She can stand or lay down. At home that's fine, when she's on her feet I have her cooking and cleaning, and when she's laying down I have her, well, you know. The ride down to Portland would be the tough part for her. Her back is much better than it was and she's hoping it will be good enough she can handle the 5 hour drive. Brooky has healed well, you can now say "auction" or "Portland" without her tearing up. I haven't asked her lately if she remembers that Steve guy. She used to refer to him as "that mean old man".

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA

CC: sel at lists.stationary-engine.comFrom: rotigel at alltel.netSubject: Re: [SEL] Annual Portland ATIS Dinner and Charity AuctionDate: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 23:03:06 -0400To: flywheelin at hotmail.com

After what Steve did to that poor little defenseless  girl several years ago, I would think it likely that she would never attend another show in he entire life! Those sorts of scars warp the psychi   Shirley, on the other hand should just BE TOLD to attend--no big deal here!
Dave
--------
David Rotigel
rotigel at alltel.net