[SEL] Annual Portland ATIS Dinner and Charity Auction

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed Jul 30 20:03:06 PDT 2008

After what Steve did to that poor little defenseless  girl several
years ago, I would think it likely that she would never attend
another show in he entire life! Those sorts of scars warp the
psychi   Shirley, on the other hand should just BE TOLD to attend--no
big deal here!
	Dave
--------
David Rotigel