[SEL] Ebay plagiarised listing description.

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Mon Jul 28 03:57:04 PDT 2008

The internet is a free domain and the old adage of "if you don't want it
pinched, don't put it there", goes as far as I am concerned. He was not
selling the article, only using the information to enhance the sale. He also
had acknowledged the Maytag Owners Club. When selling computer and
electrical spares I pull from the manufacturers web site every time, it is
advertising their product.
I know we had this discussion before when others where using our web site
photos to make a profit on Ebay, yes chase the bastards then. Peter Forbes
went to the trouble of encrypting his photos.

If writing an article else where, you acknowledge in your Bibliography if
information was obtained from other sources.
However, with the growing use of electronic sources, this is now called a
Works Cited page (because biblios means book, so it is inaccurate to call it
a bibliography if you used more than books).
The last paragraph was pinched from a "Yahoo Answers" page ;-)))

Peter, Oz