[SEL] Old plumbing

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Jul 12 05:13:37 PDT 2008

Peter,
    I've ordered fittings here in the US from "Maryland Metics" that handles
foreign fittings and probably transposed the terminology.  In any event, the
BSP threads and the NPT are different.  They are very close,  but not the
same.  You can easily run a NPT tap in them though and it will cut the out
to allow them for use in NPT applications.

Tommy Turner