[SEL] wasted video camera

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Mon Jul 7 23:46:00 PDT 2008

I have a Fuji F1 and an F3 cameras. the chips are interchangeable. They take
great short clips of what I need to record.
Cost? not a lot.
I use them constantly in the workshop, etc.
I paid 4 times the price when I got the Sony Mavica.
The clips off these are 100 times better. They fit in my shirt pocket.
I am happy with them.
Now, I wonder how much further the camera scene will progress in the NEXT 10
years?
(I used to take pics with disposable cameras 10 years back. Then take em to
the shop to be developed)
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au