[SEL] Hauling needed Minnesota to Iowa or Ohio

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Wed Jul 2 08:53:16 PDT 2008

Hauling needed Minnesota to Iowa or Ohio

Hi All , I just bought a Maytag aluminum tub washer in Bloomington
Minnesota a suburb of Minneapolis. I need to arrange transport for it to
Ohio or points east. It could also go south to Iowa or South east to
Wisconsin or Illinois, I know people there who I could ask to store or
might be able to complete transport further east. It is not a restored
machine so theres no concern of damaging a paint finish. Just protect from
breakage as would normally be done.

                                            Thank You,  Mark

Mark & Christine Shulaw
Bluffton, Ohio