[SEL] Anyone using Skype

Al Harris alharris44 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:53:51 PST 2008

G'day George,

I'm hooked up with FWD for VOIP, but that's my problem. ;-)

However, your situation with Skype/computer having to be
switched on and "sat at", has me just a little amused.

I don't need to have my PC's powered-up for FWD to be
functional, only the modem/router. And I can be anywhere
around the place with my portable phone on my belt, to be
called/call. This should also be possible with Skype. If not,
it's a scam. :-P

On my right hip is my mobile, on my left hip is my landline
portable and dangling in front is my FWD portable.

Have you seen the old comedy skit about the loser trying to
figure which of many phones is ringing. But at least I'm covered.

Cheers,
Al Harris
Clarence Coast
NSW Australia