[SEL] Anyone using Skype

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Thu Jan 31 08:24:31 PST 2008

Dave,

I think you can search for George Best, which is what I think Paul did
when he contacted me on Sunday (Monday in Australia), but there are
several George Best's. Fortunately, Paul has stayed at my house and knew
I lived in Beaverton Oregon.

My skype name is georgesbest.

Getting hold of me via Skype may not be easy as I only have it loaded on
my new computer at home, and the new computer is still being set up and
hasn't replaced the old computer yet.

I also do most of my SEL postings during the day from work.  My computer
time at home is mostly limited to taking care of my W.A.I.T. business
and I usually don't spend a lot of time on the computer at home.  The
timezone differences makes it hard for anyone to skype me during the
week as I'm GMT+8 and by the time I get home from work it is too late
for European calls.

Weekend calls are fine, but since I don't sit at the computer all day,
catching me at the computer will be difficult.

George