[SEL] Unfinished projects

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Jan 29 06:18:12 PST 2008

> I'm sure we all have some unfinished projects.

Howdy George and all'
  I almost had my shed finished when the old iron bug bit.  I could park a
CAT-12 in the main shop, square dance in the wood shop, and if the motorhome
was out, I could see the entire floor.<vbg>  For the past two months I have
been trying to find the floor in the main shop and it's showing some
progress.  Wood shop floor is still there, I think, same with the motorhome
storage.  It now houses the Economy, Gal sawrig, another Economy, 4hp
Famous, 2-1/4 Gal, Universal Dynamo, a saltblock, small Goulds pump and a
base for a large old drillpress.  I won't even go into what's in the Wood
Shop and Main Shop.

Started and put on the back burner includes;
IHC Grain Binder
4-1/2 New Way...Need mixer btw.
1-3/4 Economy dragsaw...didn't really start that one
~10hp Wachs steam engine and boiler on skid.  Needs crankshaft work.
An Ice Plow almost done..need to order the handles.
A door to the $hitter would be nice, also a door between the woodshop and
main shop.

Today's priority is find out why water is coming up my floor drains.  This
could prove interesting as it's not connected to the septic system....THANK
GAWD!!!

Well that's not too bad..ooopss forgot about the Fordson Trackson.  Anyone
got a RESTORED Fordson for sale?? on steel?

Maybe I'll just stay in the house today...It's cold out there  :-)

Did apply for my social security yesterday so there's a little more mad
money plus what I make plowing out the neighbors.

Will go to Rollag steam school, father's day weekend..I'm looking for a good
motel gang...as I've never been there.

Enough fer now,
RickinMt.