[SEL] Unfinished projects

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Jan 29 05:34:29 PST 2008

George,
Several have told of unfinished car stories. Hmmm Kelley hasn't piped
up! Yeah I'm guilty of the same. I started on this '69 MGBGT many years
ago. I think is was before Devin was born.
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/MGBGT/assyleft.htm>
Then I got into a house restoration and then into engines. The project
got pushed further and further back. I had planned to get it on the road
last summer when the gas prices started to run up. But then Devin's WO
Jeep project took priority.
I have a 3 1/2HP Jaeger taken apart for several years. Same with a 3
1/2HP Hercules. I did get the cylinder bored and made patterns and cast
a new piston. This fall I finish machined the oversize piston. But it
still sits in pieces. Engines are on hold a while 'till the Jeep is
finished.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC