[SEL] Unfinished projects

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:46:31 PST 2008

On 28/01/2008, Best, George <George_Best at adp.com> wrote:
> I'm sure we all have some unfinished projects.
<snipped>
> I think part of the problem is that every year I get something else
> which gets my attention and time, and the old projects just sit.
>
> Anyone else out there with the same problem?

Most of us! :-))

We were talking on the weekend about things that we wanted to get done
this year, and about not taking on any new projects until we had
knocked a bit of a hole in what was already outstanding, but where in
h*ll do you start?

We have a complete floor and roof to take off and rebuild on the
house, that's been waiting 20 years or so, we have many years worth of
Patents from the late 1800's to the early 1900's, all gas engine
related, to scan and put on the website, there are four engine
projects awaiting completion, and so on...

Trouble is, things walk up to you and you cannot turn them away.

There is at least one very large horizontal diesel that 'may' come our
way this year, but it would probably be a massive undertaking to get
it stripped and moved etc. Would we turn it down if offered?  Would
you??

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes