[SEL] Austral lamp

brent brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Wed Jan 23 22:12:37 PST 2008

Peter i collect old kerosine gear and many of the washers have perished
would be happy to make up new washers if you could give me some tips on how
to make up new ones .
The local pump merchant will make them up if i send the parts in but would
rather make my own as i have various models that need different cup/bucket
washers the other thing that may be of interest is that they also make
copper head gaskets for engines/pumps for those that may be needing them esp
older machines so worth conrtacting these guys you will be surprised what
they can make in the gasket line brent
rth kl regards brent