[SEL] Austral lamp

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jan 23 02:11:17 PST 2008

Thanks everyone for the great feed back, I had a look at
Associated Kerosene and Oil Lamps of Braidwood and will contact them
tomorrow.
http://www.oillamps.com.au/
looks like they have a good range of small buckets or cups that are made for
most lamps, some Americans may not know what I am talking about is a kero
Primus lamp / stove that was designed to heat the vapourising chamber on a
Australian Austral kero engine to start it.

Several have asked what is the difference, looks to me as another case of
where you are from as to what they are called but may be cups are smaller
size than buckets but they are all seals on a piston if that is the case I
should have said leather cup.

Thanks for all the help will let you all know how I go

Kerry Morris
Lithgow NSW Oz
http://www.oldengine.org/members/kmorris/