[SEL] Didn't want to sell

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Wed Jan 23 20:44:51 PST 2008

A couple years ago I bought a 1978 Chevy Impala out of the local
trader paper.  On the way home, I stopped at a gas station to get
lunch.  I had forgotten to take the FOR SALE sign out of the back
window and a couple "homies" pulled up in another '78 just like it
and asked how much I was selling it for.  Just as a joke, I said
"$1500" and quicker than shit he counted out 15 $100 bills.

Not bad, considering I had just paid $300 for it an hour earlier......

--
Tony Kimmell
Bloomington, IL