[SEL] Didn't want to sell

Bob Willman blcksmth at wcnet.org
Wed Jan 23 10:53:34 PST 2008

	There was a fellow who came to almost every gun show back in the
60's and had on display 2 1875 Remington revolvers in a glass case. He did
not want to sell them but enjoyed having them for display. At one show
someone was admiring the revolvers and asked if they were for sale, to which
he replied "no". The gentleman asked him to put a price on them and he kept
him at bay for quite a while, but the admirer persisted. Finally the owner
figured he would put an end to the whole procedure and said OK, $1200.00. At
that point the admirer pulled his hand out of his pocket, peeled off 12 $100
bills, laid them on the table and walked off with the revolvers. Don't put a
price on something you do not want to sell.

Bob Willman
Bowling Green, Ohio
The Eagle's Anvil
WB8NQW