[SEL] Didn't want to sell

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Wed Jan 23 08:45:19 PST 2008

George,
Many many years ago I took a 1960 MGA to its first antique car show
after finishing a 7 year restoration on it. A neurosurgeon was parked
beside me and asked what I wanted for it. I named a then insane amount
of money for it figuring I would run him off. Same story, he whipped out
his checkbook and wrote me a deposit. He came up the following weekend
w/ trailer and paid me in full. Yeah it was a little tough seeing it go
down the road, but I bought a nice 21' Cobalt boat with the funds, and
truthfully we've enjoyed the boat more thru the years that we ever would
have the MGA.
Here is a photo:
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/MGA/finishd1.htm>
Curt Holland