[SEL] My Homepage

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Tue Jan 22 10:47:07 PST 2008

I'm only 60!  My engines are all older than me. ;-)

We really need to get off the cabin fever posts and get back to our
common hobby.

I know for some of us this is the cold time of the year and even though
I do have wood stove in my shop it takes a long time to heat it up much.
Or at least that is my main excuse for not working out there more.

I've got a 5hp Aermotor sitting in the shop for at least 5 years now and
it probably would only take a few dedicated days of work to get it
running.

I've got my 1910 5hp Ceres also in the shop and would like to be able to
show it this year, but not sure I should work on it when I've got so
many other projects in process.

George