[SEL] My Homepage

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Jan 21 11:59:32 PST 2008

John,
Cabin fever set in? My apologies in advance for not recognizing your
name, are you new to the list?

There are few individuals on this list who are as long term, level
headed, engine knowledgeable, polite, and who have their pulse on the
hobby as well as George Best does. George conducts engine tours in
Europe and even publishes a hobby writing called the Western Trader as I
recall.

Saying George has a bad attitude is just ridiculous.
My nickels worth.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC