[SEL] My Homepage

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jan 21 11:25:34 PST 2008

John you seem to be the one with the bad attitude, George is correct, we
already have a website for US to share information for old engines or
whatever. thanks for the info on a personal website of a good friend, but no
I am happy with what we have.
Also to post a header with MY PAGE that is someone else is BS

Kerry

Lithgow NSW Oz

Subject: Re: [SEL] My Homepage

> That's all this hobby needs, is people with bad attitudes like you to
> bring
> it down. "Another 5 cents worth"
>

>>I think it's a bad thing too. Take your own five cents.

>>> This is a personal website of a good friend. Yes, it has forums. But
>>> that
>>> is