[SEL] OT Willys Overland project.

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 16:21:41 PST 2008

Dave,
How can you be so cruel?

I had just turned 16 and started a full time night job while going to school days.
I didn't quite have my drivers license yet.
There it was,,,, An even older 194? Willys  panel truck with a 427 Hemi in it. It even had a very nice snow plow on it.   $150.00 and I didn't have it.
I wish I had talked to Mom.
Three days later I had the money that beast was sold and gone.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

David Rotigel <rotigel at alltel.net> wrote:

 Looking REAL GOOD Devin and Curt!
 Dave
PS, Devin, I didn't tell your dad that you are saving up your money
for a Hemi-- that can remain "our little secret!"

--------
David Rotigel
rotigel at alltel.net