[SEL] spam: Re: Spam> Another Hunk of Iron

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Jan 13 11:42:35 PST 2008

Arnie,
    Not sure as it depends on how much time I get to play between now
and then.  I'd like to bring it to Portland as I'll probably bring a
Domestic to Coolspring.  I've got a 12 HP Domestic I'd like to bring if
I can get it ready in time.  Just not enough hours of available play
time in the day.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY