[SEL] Bill Miller's Funeral

billmil357 at aol.com billmil357 at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 20:31:36 PST 2008

Hello Everyone,
Sometimes I find it amazing what a few hundred pounds of old iron can do to bring a group of people together from all walks of life and all parts of the world. I guess it's the rust that gets in your blood.

This evening we had the visitation at the funeral home for daddy. When we started to check the cards on the flowers and plants that had been sent I was really touched to find the beautiful plants from SEL. Thanks so much for the plants, thoughts and prayers. The people on this list were a very special part of Dad's life.

Steve, I passed the story you told about Dad sending the picture directions on to his pastor and he is going to include it in the memorial service tomorrow.

Thanks again,
Randy Miller