[SEL] Witte Diesel update

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri Jan 11 12:11:33 PST 2008

Hi Guys,
         Just a quick thanks to list members for all the help on the 12
H.P. Witte CD Diesel.

         Thanks to you guys I've been able to source all the parts I need
and have ordered them. Watch this space for progress reports (in about a
month or so).

         A few names (but there were others as well). Ron Haskell, Craig
Matthews, Tom Martin - thanks for the help.

         Many thanks to you all.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm