[SEL] IHC BIG END BEARING

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Wed Jan 9 19:05:11 PST 2008

Chester.......Toms procedure is a good one ,simple and effective.....no
brazing! Give me the size of the crank journal and send and the two bearing
block halves down .....perhaps to Harry?
I'll be away for a few days ,it's no trouble .
Good news ........Danny poured the first bearing cap for the Hot Tube engine
using his home built gas and oxy furnace.Unfortunately it was not a good
pour but at least he is on the go and trying.....he has to modify his
moulding box.