[SEL] OT: Floppy Drive Jumper Info needed

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 18:18:00 PST 2008

So sorry,
I just scrapped out a pickup load of old computers with 5 1/4" drives.  There were a lot of manuals with them too.
I think there are several boxes of those floppies downstairs.  Not a drive in the house though.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

Clint D <driggars at wildblue.net> wrote: I would love that same info myself
Clint