[SEL] August Portland Week options

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Sun Jan 6 14:05:02 PST 2008

Hello Peter,
	Are you sure "fairly busy" is the right words?

	I couldn't find enough time in the day when when we visited your
country last August/September. The Dorcet show was fantastic. So were
the museums in London, Salisbury, Bath, Bristol, Manchester, York and
specially the Iron Gorge. We only had a month to try to grasp it all so
the pace was hectic.
	Have an excellent trip.

Rupert

Listerdiesel wrote:
> There's a fair bit to do and see in the area, we have a short list of
> 11 places plus the two engine/tractor shows, so we should be kept
> fairly busy!
>
> Peter

yvt

Rupert Wenig