[SEL] August Portland Week options

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 10:58:54 PST 2008

YaHOO, Peter.

What days of the show are you planning to be at Buckley?
It will be great to see you there.
I am looking forward to the show this year because I am going to do a whole different display.  Stop by and chat.  More info later.

I am very easy to find at Buckley.  There is only one windmill at Buckley.
It is right in the Southeast corner of the grounds.  That is where I am.
The blades have been off the windmill for the last two years.  It is a wooden tower.  I plan to have one of my engines powering the pump with a pump-jack this year.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com> wrote: On 04/01/2008, Listerdiesel
 wrote:
> It's getting near to booking flights time, and we are looking at
> flying into Detroit or Chicago, and driving out from there for a few
> days before heading down to Muncie for the 22nd to the 24th August.

Thanks to Arnie, Gary, George and Jim for the help with details.

Flights have been booked, we cannot do both Baraboo and Buckley, so
because the distances are less, we have opted for Buckley. This leaves
us a couple of days to look at thing in the way down the state towards
Muncie:

La Porte County Historical Society Museum
Wolf Park, Battle Ground, IN.
Skinner Farm Museum (We'll miss the gas engine show) Perrysville IN.

Found the National Model Aviation Museum in Muncie, didn't know that
was there, so a visit is planned.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes