[SEL] Curious

Paul Pavlinovich pjp at steamengine.com.au
Fri Jan 4 02:11:27 PST 2008

Arnie... shame on you. Try the modern version vim or even the windowsy gvim.

I use it all the time. It is the best cross platform editor I've found.
Runs on damn near anything and behaves exactly the same no matter what
you run it on. Best yet it can read and quickly display a 2gb trace log
file spat out by a mental micro$oft.net application!

Regards
Paul